Please find Class Cremyll's weekly home learning on Google Classroom - you are able to submit your work for me to see or add it to the stream for the class to see. I will continue to post here on the website for the next week or so.
If you have not yet received login information, please contact: email@example.com
Many thanks, Mrs I.
Ahoy there me hearties!
- Differentiated Features of the Seaside Activity Sheet.pdf
- Differentiated In the Picture Activity Sheet.pdf
- I Spy at the Seaside Activity Sheet.pdf
- #Lesson Presentation Features of the Seaside.ppt
- I Spy Pirates Checklist.pdf
- I Spy Pirates.pdf
I wonder whether I could be a lighthouse keeper!
- Hints and tips for telling the time.pdf
- Maths - When Sorting Activity.pdf
- The Mystery of the Sandcastle Stamper Game Answers.pdf
- The Mystery of the Sandcastle Stamper Game.pdf
I wonder what those pesky seagulls have been up to!
Can you imagine yourself as royalty?
- Kings and Queens Challenge Cards.pdf
- Kings and Queens Fact Cards.pdf
- Kings and Queens Timeline Display Poster - 2 x A4.pdf
- Kings and Queens Word Search.pdf
- Lesson Presentation The Role of a Monarch.ppt
Now it's time for you to train to be a knight!
- St George Colour by Number.pdf
- St George Y1 Maths Challenge Cards.pdf
- St George Y2 Maths Challenge Cards.pdf
- The Diary of a Castle Knight Activity Card.pdf
- The Mystery of the Missing Sword.pdf
- Windsor Castle Knights Application Pack.pdf
Time for something new - imagine what life must have been like in a castle!
- Features of a Castle Speedy Reading Comprehension Activity Card.pdf
- Mrs I castle view 1.JPG
- Mrs I castle view 2.JPG
We finally find out what Duncan decides to do!
- Duncan's creative colouring.JPG
- Maths - Describe Movement Y2.pdf
- Maths - Describe Turns Y1.pdf
- Maths - Directions in the City.pdf
- Maths - Pirate Paraphernalia.pdf
- Poster to colour in.pdf
This week, we get to meet the rest of the crayons.
Our learning adventure this week takes us into the world of crayons!
- Beige Crayon letter.JPG
- Black Crayon letter.JPG
- Grey Crayon letter.JPG
- Purple Crayon letter.JPG
- Red Crayon letter.JPG
- White Crayon letter.JPG
Our focus this week is 'Celebrations'.
We are focusing this week on animal poems and riddles.
There's also a BBC 500 word story challenge.
This week, our story is 'Elmer and the Wind' and our activities are linked to the different animals Elmer might find on his epic adventure.
Welcome Class Cremyll to our Summer term!
I will be posting videos and activity ideas each week - we are going to begin with the story 'Elmer' by David McKee.